Thursday, November 3, 2016

Emilia RE:Zero cosplay review from UWOWO

Hello everyone! Today I have a review for a cosplay I recently purchased from Uwowo cosplay!

The cosplay I purchased was their Emilia from RE:zero, which you can find yourself here.

Alright on to the review~ <3





First off the cosplay came with everything pictured above! Not included was the wig, shoes and stockings.

QUALITY: 4/5
The quality for everything was excellent! The only reason I'm giving this 4/5 is because the back of the jacket is a corset, and there are ribbon loops in which you tie yourself in to, however the loops tend to tear off easily @__@ But! Its not too bad and is an easy fix~

SHIPPING TIME: 5/5
After it had shipped, it only took about 2 weeks to arrive!

PRICE: 5/5
This cosplay was only 62$ withe FREE SHIPPING! I'm a bargain hunter, and I thought this price was an absolute steal considering how intricate Emilia's design is. 



FINAL VERDICT: 5/5

All in all, this cosplay was an absolute bargain and I love it to pieces! The price is excellent, the quality is superb, and the communication is A+! I will definitely be purchasing again from them! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment