Monday, November 21, 2016

The Five Wits Wigs review ( Teatime Loli Ruffle Encounter )

Hello everyone, I am back with my very first wig review from The Five Wits Wigs! 


I had contacted them about a sponsorship and they happily obliged, so this wig was sponsored to me for free, however my review is 100% honest! Now, onto the review ~






Today I will be reviewing The Five Wits' wig Teatime Loli Ruffle Encounter which I have used for Rise Kujikawa from Persona 4!

However with just the base wig it totally works for Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host Club <3 





COMMUNICATION: 5/5

The response I received was extremely fast! They were very nice, and responded to all my emails promptly.

SHIPPING 10000/5 

That number is no exaggeration, after we had confirmed everything I received the wig about 3 days later! They are US based, so if you need a wig in a pinch these are your people!

QUALITY 5/5

The quality of this wig is AMAZING. It is amazingly thick and the fibers are heat resistant and easily brushed out with just your fingers~ What I like doing is pulling the base wig into two small ponytails then putting the ponytail clips over the small ponytails so it gives it a natural "pulled" look! Honestly if I had to give this wig any negative remarks its that the wig is SO thick that it may be hard for beginners to cut and style it because there is just so much hair!! But honestly is that really a negative? Haha~ The ponytails are super curly and bouncy! They are also very durable and stay on the wig super well. The inside of the cap is also nice, and very stretchable. It fits larger head no problem!



FINAL VERDICT 5/5
Honestly it was such a pleasure being able to review this wig! Its probably now one of the best wigs I own, and I seriously recommend giving them a try! You will NOT be disappointed, I promise 



Thats it for today, see you next time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment