Friday, February 17, 2017

Madoka Magica Girl's Uniform COSPLAY REVIEW ~


Hello Everyone!

Long time no see, I recently got a job so I may be doing this less, but none the less! I'm here with another review!


This time from manycosplay.com !



I reached out to them and they gladly accepted my offer to review their cosplay! Now, onto some pictures! 












QUALITY/ACCURACY: 3/5

The quality of the costume is really nice! Its made out of a strong uniform material, and the colors are all quit accurate. On manycosplay however, they ask for your measurements and do not have set sizes. I sent them my measurements, and for the most part the outfit fits nicely. The sleeves are a bit short, but I have long arms, lol. The skirt print is pretty close as well! The skirt is high waisted, and doesn't look much like the photos on the website, but its close enough and looks nice altogether! I wasn't much of a fan of the bow fabric, as it is a shiny satin. However, it still looks nice~

SHIPPING TIME/COMMUNICATION: 4/5

It arrived at my house in a decent manner. Mr.John was also very nice, short and to the point in his messages! It was a pleasure to work with him.

PRICE: 5/5

ManyCosplay is quite affordable, and also has free shipping! I'm always a sucker for free shipping, haha. The items from their website are decently priced, and I think its quite nice that they just do custom sizing for all orders, and you don't have to pay extra!~

FINAL VERDICT: 3.5/5

For the price and custom sizing, I think ManyCosplay is quite worth looking into! Check them out!









No comments:

Post a Comment