Monday, November 7, 2016

Yoshiko Tsushima cosplay from RoleCosplay


Hello everyone ✰ !

Today I'm here uploading a small video of the cosplay that Rolecosplay has sponsored me~
You can look at their amazing cosplays right here.

They have sponsored me this Yoshiko Tsushima from Love Live Sunshine! Yohane is definitely my fav girl 
so lets get on to the review!


Some pics from when I first received the package!



Starting off, the cosplay included:
Hat
Dress
2 Bows
Bracelet
Socks
Ankle Bows
QUALITY/ACCURACY: 4/5
Starting from the top, the hat is a little stubby compared to what it is supposed to look like, but I found it cute! The hat did not contain an alligator clip to attach to the wig; however, this was quickly fixed as I just used a simple bobby pin to keep it on my head! I would also suggest hot gluing or sewing an alligator clip to the bottom to keep it even more secure! I did a few spins and it stayed on my head fairly well. :) Another side note, is that the cosplay did NOT come with the white scrunchy around Yohane's bun, I just used my white scrunchie that came with my Eli Ayase wig! You can also easily find scrunchies at your local walmart or drugstore, so again, an easy fix! Onto the dress, the dress is constructed very well, and fits true to size. I had no problems getting in and out of the dress. The colors are very vibrant and pleasing to the eye. I also personally liked the fabric choice and how well it photographed! The bracelet was also very cute, and color accurate. Moving down to the socks, I was very surprised with how thick and nice the socks turned out to be! They are very comfy, and super cute even for casual wear! And lastly, it comes with ankle straps with blue bows to make it look like its part of the shoe. ( Sadly I could not find blue shoes in time, but they would look very cute with same color pumps! )
SHIPPING TIME/COMMUNICATION: 4/5
Rolecosplay is extremely friendly and always responds in a timely manner. I am very pleased to work with them!
Making my costume took about a month, which I did not mind as I did not need the cosplay right away. As soon as they shipped it out it got here in about a week, which I found to be very quick!
PRICE: 5/5
This cosplay is definitely worth the money you are paying! Its very accurate, and super comfy to wear! Its also definitely an eyecatcher with all the cute colors~
FINAL VERDICT: 5/5
This experience has been such a pleasure, and I had such a blast wearing this cosplay out in public! The photos all came out amazing and I felt amazing wearing it! Rolecosplay ( http://www.rolecosplay.com/?utm_source=tracking3350 ) Is definitely worth your time, and if you're looking for an affordable great quality cosplay, Rolecosplay is my go-to!




Bonus video ~~ 





No comments:

Post a Comment